We are thankful for expressing your interest in making a contribution to our blog.
iSmoothblog provides an opportunity for you to submit a guest post. We only accept submissions related to Information Technology, please take a tour at the categories and topics on our blog to have an idea, if you wish to write for us.
Only original, unique, relevant, well-written content will be considered. If you have published the content elsewhere, don’t bother submitting it here – We check Copyscapes and Google before we publish!
Before Submitting an Article
- You should write around 400 ~ 700 words.
- Avoid any spelling or grammatical errors.
- All images must be original, licensed or public domain.
- The articles should be easily readable and divided into sections with subheadings.
- We accept only 1 dofollow link in total.
- All articles must be managed and published by the admin/editor.
- We are selective about what posts we publish. Your writing should be well written, interesting, unique and informative.
- Once your articles are published on our blog you can’t distribute the content anywhere else.
Hence, when your article is ready and sorted according to the quality measures we stated above on our Guest Blogger Guidelines, send it to us and get the opportunity to be global with your thinking.
Submit a Guest Post
Please email your post as a word file to email@example.com or simply share a google document to the same address, you can also submit an article using our contact form page.
- Your website or blog will be linked to your author profile.
- Please include a short description bio and a square photo.
- We charge around 5$ to 10$ on PayPal or even for FREE, depending on the quality of your article.
Admittedly, we will only contact you back if we are interested in your submission.